Anaxomics regularly collaborates with health sciences companies and prestigious international research institutions. We currently participate in several Horizon2020 and in 7th Framework Program (FP7) research consortiums, and have also been involved in FIS, CDTI, CANADEKA and other publicly funded research programmes.
We are looking forward to putting our experience in collaborative research to best use with other companies, institutions or R&D multinational consortiums, where Anaxomics can contribute with the following:
- A comprehensive systems biology approach for analysing results, raising unsuspected hypothesis and identifying points of intervention.
- Extensive experience in the management of collaborative partnerships.
- Technologies and perspectives perfectly aligned with the strategic pillars and the philosophy of collaborative research.
- Expertise in the generation of intellectual property and the publication of top-quality scientific papers.
Being firmly convinced of benefits of long-term R&D partnerships, Anaxomics wishes to join efforts with partners working in the biomedicine field and, more specifically, in:
- New target and drug discovery
- Biomarker discovery
- Predictive medicine
- Drug repositioning
- Clinical trials
From single project to longer term partnership we are flexible in building the more efficient relationship with our clients / partners. We are also open to multiple collaboration models, including IP-sharing, fee-for-service and shared-risk approaches.